Sunday, July 19, 2009

1985

mom and dad brought boxes of everything i've left behind at home ... most of it i haven't seen for years.
this morning i found my school journal from 1985:

My DaD is wroking on church. he allmot finish it. I like helping

this one is kind of hard to read ... but it is me helping my dad as he is working on the church (they were building an upper floor extension) ... how sweet hey .... now check this one out:


85/10/15. When I was walking to class Willa was makeing noses. I spaked willa said OWh!

yes .. that is me hitting my younger sister... ha! how awesome is that ... she was banging cups (?) so i decided to spank her and then wrote about it?! what the hell ... but i do love the expressions

2 comments:

maggie said...

hahahahahahahaha.
the second one is just about the funniest thing I've seen in ages! Who spanks their little sister! what a horrible sister!

maggie said...

hahahahhahaha....
sigh.. still laughing.. hee hee