kiwi lime marmalade 6-8 Limes (or lemons if you like - i didn't have enough limes so did 4 limes and 3 lemons) 6 Kiwi (firm/ripe) 5 C Sugar
1. Slice the limes in half (along equator) and remove any seeds . Place in a deep pot and bring to boil, simmer, covered, for about 30 min. or until rind is soft.
2. Toss the boiled limes in the food processor until its a nice even pulp
3. Halve and scoop out kiwi - chop or crush into smaller pieces - it doesn't need to be pretty
3. Place lime pulp and kiwi into pot - i use my le creuset (dutch oven), add sugar, stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil, boil, uncovered for about 15 min. or until marmalade jells when tested.
5. Pour into hot sterilized jars; seal.
Yields: about 5 cups
ps - i love this stuff! it is great with cream cheese and bagels